JOIN THE GRIZZLIES
We are always looking for new players, so come out to a training session, introduce yourself and have a kick with the team. No experience is necessary, just bring some cleats if you have them, and dress for a workout! If you have fun and want to play a game, you can join in for an intra-club game with the Grizzlies before making the commitment.
Completing your membership is a four step process:
- Pay membership fees for 2018
- Register with the USAFL as a player for 2018
- Register with the Seattle Grizzlies for 2018
- Sign our liability waiver
- $165 - Player (full-fee)
- $115 - Player (rookie*)
- $25 - Non Player
* Rookie fees reflect a $50 discount on USAFL membership for players new to Australian football. This only applies to players who are both born in the US and have not played in the USAFL.
- All benefits of membership are conferred for the 2018 calendar year.
- Player fees include access to play all competition games of 2018, except Ausball.
- Player fees include USAFL membership.
- Rookies also receive team shorts plus a t-shirt or training singlet.
- All paid members have voting rights.
Select the appropriate payment button at the bottom of this page.
- Create an account or reconfirm your account details at https://usafl.com/user
- Do not make any payment directly to the league, that's covered by your membership fees paid to the club.
All members are to complete the 2018 membership form.
All players will be required to sign a liability waiver before participating in any contact games with the Club, regardless of membership. Waivers will be available from match officials prior to games.